Employee Performance Appraisal System - SOOP
The SOOP system supports the process of managing periodical employee evaluation and development plans, including statistical reports and reviews concerning particular evaluation processes. The diversity of evaluation sheets, depending on the position and competences, allows the scope of evaluation to be adjusted to the business requirements of an organisation.
Selected functional areas
- 180, 270 and 360 degree evaluation,
- Supporting the client in constructing a competency model,
- Assigning development plans for the next period,
- Evaluation of the completion of development plans from the previous period,
- Assignment of goals for the next period,
- Evaluation of the completion of goals / calculation of premiums and provisions,
- Evaluation of an employee's potential,
- Evaluation sheets adapted to individual positions and competencies of the evaluated employee,
- Access to historical evaluation sheets,
- Comprehensive statistical data and reports generated according to given criteria.