Reorganisation of IT structure
In the era of markets based on modern technologies, achieving a competitive advantage often depends on implementing rapid and precise changes in IT. That is why our consulting projects in IT include our team's competences in order to build efficient solutions that will enable easy management in the future and ensure business continuity under the constant development of software functionalities. We provide services based on the best practices and our experience (ITIL service model and BCM-oriented approach).
Our team of experienced consultants supports the transformation and reorganisation of IT departments by analysing, standardising and optimising IT processes, systems/environments and the resource management model. We also undertake projects aimed at defining strategies and growth opportunities for IT departments.
Support of IT transformation project startup
- Economic analysis of the project and preparation of its feasibility study
- Support in devising a transformation plan and schedule
Analysis of IT organisation and assessment of its current state
- Analysis of IT organisation surroundings - cooperation of IT with other units, service providers or suppliers of service components and analysis of IT agreements management.
- Analysis of the organisational structure, each organisational unit's scope of responsibility within current IT structure, analysis of IT staff management area (including verification of the scope of responsibilities, employees' competencies, career paths),
- Verification of the services provided by IT (including verification of IT service catalogue, service sourcing model) and used technologies,
- Identification of processes regarding IT
- Analysis of other areas regarding IT (i.e. IT assets management, IT security management, IT sourcing, including procurement processes, IT financial management, IT budgeting, settlement of IT services, IT accounting and analysis of IT development activities).
Development of IT strategy and growth opportunities
- Definition of IT organisation's mission and strategic objectives and identification of a strategic gap
- Development of IT strategy
- Building a development strategy of key competencies,
- Matching competencies and staff to the needs of the new IT strategy.
IT transformation and reorganisation
- Identification of restructuring needs and requirements,
- Development of restructurisation-oriented recommendations in terms of possible changes and improvements within IT
- IT centralisation and consolidation (internal)
- IT outsourcing
- Transformation of IT from a system-oriented model to a service-oriented one,
- Building IT competency centres
- Building IT Shared Services Centres
- Development of IT strategy
- Modelling of IT organisational structure,
- IT Business Processes Modelling
- Change Management in the context of IT transformation,
- Implementation and support in maintenance of a new IT organisational model.
- IT audits,
- Analysis, optimisation and standardisation of IT processes,
- Optimisation of IT operational expenses within the organisation,
- Optimisation of rules and procedures defining the relations between IT and business
- Implementation and standardisation of IT management processes,
- Implementation of financial management in the service-oriented IT model