IT architecture design
IT architecture design comprises tasks such as IT systems, resources, processes and IT organisation planning, all of which are aimed at supporting and accomplishing business goals.
We carry out tasks such as:
- preparing an application map, in terms of data flows and other dependencies between them. We also map business processes to applications in terms of their business criticality.
- assessing the pros and cons of used technologies and identifying security, continuity, and cost optimisation opportunities.
- calculating TCO and ROI for new initiatives and devise optimal IT development strategies.
- verifying and defining IT processes and procedures.
- defining the desired organisational growth prospects using corporate architecture and TOGAF.
Pentegy supports its clients in transitions towards a Service Oriented Enterprise and a more flexible, cost-efficient and useful IT model, to cope with the challenges of modern business. Our architects are experienced specialists, well-grounded in designing solutions based on the service-oriented model.
We offer our clients an SOE/SOA readiness assessment, including an adoption plan. Through application analysis, we indicate which applications should form a framework for SOA implementation. We develop adjusted service orientation rules and best practices, which are a foundation for planning, growth, integration and application infrastructure management.